B3 Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece
Red clarinet mouthpiece made of bio-compatible material. The tip opening is 1.15 mm. It is a versatile mouthpiece, allowing the musician to play all styles of music.
- • Preferably played with a reed of strength 2 – 2.5.
- • BG Mouthpieces are made of bio-compatible material.
- • It’s density is close to the density of ebony wood to offer exceptional acoustic response in all registers.
- • It does not cause any tarnishing of the silver on the clarinet keys due to the sulphur emanations from the ebonite mouthpieces.
- • The traditional cork has been replaced by a synthetic ring allowing a good seal. This ultimately allows you not to worry about the cork lasting, the synthetic ring lasts a good duration of time.
- • Each mouthpiece is individually pre-tested by BG.